Wednesday, November 18, 2009

LSLC is on Facebook!

Library System of Lancaster County

Promote Your Page Too

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for the day when we would get a Facebook page together for the Library System. Well, it has finally happened. This was surprisingly more work and more difficult than I thought it would be to set up. I'm so grateful to my wonderful Library Trainers network out there that gave me great advice. Our Community Relation Coordinator, Mary Ann Heltshe-Steinhauer and myself put it together and she will be in charge of it. I'm also grateful for the wonderful video tutorials found at John Haydon's blog (you can subscribe to his video podcast there).

Go on, check it out and PLEASE become a fan. I'm anxiously awaiting our fan count to hit 25 so we can get a vanity URL and make life easier for linking.

2 comments:

John Haydon said...

Stephanie,

I'm glad the video helped! Please email me anytime with Facebook questions: me@johnhaydon.com

Take care!

Stephanie Zimmerman said...

Thanks John,

Your site and videos are so helpful - keep up the great work and know you've got a fan girl here!